UNIVERSITY of the THIRD AGE
where something is always happening!
Annual General Meeting
10th March 2020
ANNUAL AND SPECIAL GENERAL MEETINGS.
- The Annual General Meeting shall be held once in each year and not later than fifteen months after the preceding annual general meeting. At least fourteen (14) days notice shall be given to all members by e-mail and via the website.
A quorum shall be fifty (50) paid up members.
The business of the AGM shall include:
- Receiving and approving the annual reports.
- Receiving and approving the examined accounts.
- Electing the members of the Committee.
- Appointing an examiner of the accounts.
- Considering proposals to alter the constitution.
- Considering any other business which has been published in the agenda.